Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mojito


It is quite possible I have found the most disgusting drink ever! It was a HUGE stretch when they started mixing chocolate and mint, mint and ice cream, but mint in my rum? YUCK! I try and be open minded, maybe there's an occasion just perfect for a mojito... but in every scenario, I can't imagine not wanting something else more. An after dinner drink perhaps? Um one word, Baileys. Sitting on the beach, wearing your favorite sun hat and reading? Can we say Margarita or Corona please! Out with the girls? Hello! Martinis! All in all, why drink one? In my personal opinion, it's a waste of mint! Stick it in my Extra gum.

Verdict - Fusty
Damage - about $7 (not cheap enough to endure the nasty aftertaste).

0 comments:

Fresh or Fusty? © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!