Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Belly Laughs


The SECOND you find out you are pregnant, get IN your car and drive straight to Barnes and Nobles! This book is a definite lifesaver! I'm writing about this book because this blog is about women, and at some point (whether now or a few years from now) most of us will become mommies! It's an amazing moment when you birth that precious angel, I would do it all over again to have my sweet baby girl, Summer Lynn. Rewind! There's 9 months (8 in my case) before that incredible, lifechanging moment! This is THE handbook to get you through pregnancy, and to the delivery room! It's witty, moody, happy, fat, and ultimately vital! When a friend told me about it, my husband and I stopped by a bookstore and purchased it. I started reading it on the way home, aloud! By the time we reached our house, I was halfway though the book, and my husband and I had shared many laughs (almost crying) over the stories and thoughts of Jenny McCarthy!

Verdict - Fresh!
Damage - $12.50 for paperback

1 comments:

Michelle Boyd said...

You will have to loan me this book when I get pregnant :=) Such a fantastic title!

Fresh or Fusty? © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!