Monday, February 25, 2008

Garnier Fructis "Length and Strength"




I have been trying to grow my hair out for awhile now. It was mere desperation that drove me to buy a product by Garnier Fructis "Length and Strength." You see, I had tried this brand in High School and it made my hair start falling out. Yikes!
Apparently, there are products with the same purpose out on the market. I was reading Aussie has a line of products for desperate people like me, and I have been seeing commercials for an Herbal Essence hair growth product line.
Garnier Fructis "Length and Strength" is not the answer for long hair. My opinion, just take a good multi-vitamin and make sure your hair is properly moisturized at all times. Damaging hair with straighteners and highlights is fun, but it is to blame for hair that won't grow.
Verdict? Fusty (in my opinion)
Damage? Less than $10, but it will haunt you because you won't throw it away.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

This reminds me of all those times we dyed our hair in the creepy bathroom. :o)

Fresh or Fusty? © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!